Green Lantern

JackFetch

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there is supposedly cameo of Guy Gardner and Clark Kent in this movie, does anyone know who was cast as Clark? I heard that they may have the actor play Superman in the planned reboot to set up a JLA movie.

And I'm debating going to see Sherlock with my dad when he's in town Monday.

You should, it's a good movie.

Its decent, not great but perfectly fine hollywood fare. If you're looking for a film to see right now its that or Avatar in most places. I've had to hunt down a showing of An Education because the choice in a multiplex is so restricted.

And I'm debating going to see Sherlock with my dad when he's in town Monday.

You should, it's a good movie.

Its decent, not great but perfectly fine hollywood fare. If you're looking for a film to see right now its that or Avatar in most places. I've had to hunt down a showing of An Education because the choice in a multiplex is so restricted.

I went in expecting it to be shit, and came out mildly entertained, even if the last half hour feels forced and stupid.

Since there is supposedly cameo of Guy Gardner and Clark Kent in this movie, does anyone know who was cast as Clark?

Nah; that's only supposed to be a cameo, so there's no reason to announce casting.

Unless it's the guy who will be playing him in the new Superman movie, which he won't be.

Because there is no new Superman movie.

Since there is supposedly cameo of Guy Gardner and Clark Kent in this movie, does anyone know who was cast as Clark?

Nah; that's only supposed to be a cameo, so there's no reason to announce casting.

Unless it's the guy who will be playing him in the new Superman movie, which he won't be.

I know the reboot has been put on hold, but from what I've heard, the superman-green lantern cameo was supposed to lead to a JLA movie, so will they just delete the cameo or introduce the new superman in a JLA movie?

I know the reboot has been put on hold, but from what I've heard, the superman-green lantern cameo was supposed to lead to a JLA movie, so will they just delete the cameo or introduce the new superman in a JLA movie?

They are about to reveal all their DC movie plans, so I would just wait and see what they announce. They are supposed to do it sometime this month.

JLA doesn't need Batman to sell itself. He wasn't in the original lineup, I don't think its a big deal to go ahead without him. Green Arrow can rep unpowered heroes.

Mind you, I don't see a live action JLA film working. Marvel's a little grounded, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, these are all earth-based heroes rooted in a scientific explanation, and they are all fundamentally human. GL, Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, its a lot of crazy non-human stuff to be thrown in. I don't see them as being relatable in the same way as Marvel's heroes. Individually most of their stories are about the conflict of them trying to live with humans due to their backgrounds.