Smallville

Missy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're far too reliant on the "no flights, no tights" rule. It was a perfect idea back in the first 3-4 seasons, but after that it just got crazy. If they're having him do Superman things, he should be wearing the Superman suit.

At least they mentioned a big part of the mythology in this episode: That Superman doesn't hide in the shadows or behind a mask; he's the open and honest symbol of hope for the people he protects. Of course, that's still a weird thing to bring up because we know he still won't actually SHOW his face to anyone 'til he's wearing the suit, but still. It's nice to know that they've at least acknowledged the fact that Superman should not be defined by SECRETS AND LIES.

Almost, almost...

Honestly, I think it'd look a lot better zipped all the way up, but then it'd be too much of a red (flash) blur. Hrm, ways it could've been better... put yellow into the symbol... and make the jacket blue instead of read, maintain the red S, and make the t-shirt red. And for goodness sakes, at least give the man a spit-curl. Oh, oh! I was semi-groggy this morning when I saw the episode, so I kept registering the word "Deadshot" as "Deathstroke". I was so angry I could croak, but at the very end it clicked when Plastique showed up.

What does everyone think of "Cat"?

When she pulled that radio up on her desk and played that talk-show I had to grit my teeth. In a funny way though. I think she supposed to have a complete tooth-chipping level of annoyance, I mean, you just have to feel for Clark every minute he's on the screen with her.

From Kryptonsite,

Matt Mitovich at FANCAST.com has now posted exclusive news that the role of "Granny Goodness" has been cast for this season's eighth episode, "Abandoned."

The character was first seen as the old lady knitting at the end of "Salvation."

Playing the role will be Christine Willes, best known to Reaper fans as "Gladys the DMV demon" on that show.