Newest TMNT Cartoon or Old One?

Cash

Which one kills the other?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The new series lacks a certain something called character, like most of the recent cartoon updates (He-Man anyone?).

No way! Not to take this off topic, but the new He-Man cartoon destroys the old He-Man cartoon in nearly every aspect: animation, character, stories, continuity, intelligence.

The old one and it's not close. I just HATE the whole Shredder is an alien criminal in a robat body storyline in the new one.

However, there will never be a worse TMNT cartoon then the short lived one staring the dumb female turtle, I believe her name was Venus, after Venus De Milo, now that was horrible.

However, there will never be a worse TMNT cartoon then the short lived one staring the dumb female turtle, I believe her name was Venus, after Venus De Milo, now that was horrible.

Was that a cartoon or live action?

Live action. Now that you remind me of that show, excuse me. :bang:

Also, let me be the first to say I like the new one better, I have a few old tapes of the old one and while they're good, I just love the new ones, the characters are done better, animation is better, story/continuity for the most part is better.

I know that some things suck (Honest to god when I heard the eivl ootrom was Shredder and not Krang I nearly threw up in disgust, but I got used to it slowly.)

Also I must say the new one has the BEST IN-JOKE EVER.

I like the animation on the second one a lot, but the writing behind the first is just awesome. I loved it (and have tapes of episodes to prove it). The second just seems to lack character development. Leo is serious, Don is sciency, Mike is "cool", Raph is angry. The first had that too, but there were more dimensions to it all it seemed. I think I'm at the beginning of the new series though, so there is time.

I like the animation on the second one a lot, but the writing behind the first is just awesome. I loved it (and have tapes of episodes to prove it). The second just seems to lack character development. Leo is serious, Don is sciency, Mike is "cool", Raph is angry. The first had that too, but there were more dimensions to it all it seemed. I think I'm at the beginning of the new series though, so there is time.

I'm two seasons in, and I have seen a few added dimensions to characters. Although the preview for season 3 I've seen looks pretty fucked up.

I like the animation on the second one a lot, but the writing behind the first is just awesome.  I loved it (and have tapes of episodes to prove it).  The second just seems to lack character development.  Leo is serious, Don is sciency, Mike is "cool", Raph is angry.  The first had that too, but there were more dimensions to it all it seemed.  I think I'm at the beginning of the new series though, so there is time.

I'm two seasons in, and I have seen a few added dimensions to characters. Although the preview for season 3 I've seen looks pretty fucked up.

Even what they're showing on Cartoon Network is 3 seasons in?

I like the animation on the second one a lot, but the writing behind the first is just awesome.  I loved it (and have tapes of episodes to prove it).  The second just seems to lack character development.  Leo is serious, Don is sciency, Mike is "cool", Raph is angry.  The first had that too, but there were more dimensions to it all it seemed.  I think I'm at the beginning of the new series though, so there is time.

Even what they're showing on Cartoon Network is 3 seasons in?

Me=Canadian=No Cartoon Network. I watch it on Fox on Sat. Mornings. so I have no idea what's an CN

I used to watch the old one religiously, but I haven't seen even a second of the new one.

Normally I wouldn't even vote, given my extreme lack of knowledge about one of the options, but when it's a "old ____ cartoon vs new ____ cartoon" poll, and the old cartoon was a good one, one really needn't see the new one to vote correctly. It's one of the only topics that works that way, but still. Old TMNT, no contest.