Random wrestling thoughts

I'd like to see Del Rio win the RAW MITB and then announce ahead of time he is cashing it in at the main event of SummerSlam. Destiny or something. I may be wrong, but I think RVD is the only MITB winner to announce ahead of time when he is cashing it in. The 'sneak attack' cash in is getting a little played. For Smackdown? Have Barrett or Rhodes win the MITB and get the longer, slow build for their heelish cash in later on in the year. Also, I really hope one of this years winners loses and does not win the title.

You're right. RVD is the only person not to do the shock cash in. Kennedy was going to do the same thing, then WWE realised how badly he sucked and took the case off of him (Thanks to Edge)

I think they are going to have a winner lose this time, because they have been putting over how "Everyone has gone on to win the world title..." thing a bit much this time around.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kennedy was going to do the same thing, then WWE realised how badly he sucked and took the case off of him (Thanks to Edge)

Actually, he was injured and they thought he was going to be out for awhile so they took it off him. It turned out it wasn't as bad as they thought.

Yeah, but that's when everyone started to notice he wasn't as great as he once looked. As after that, he was proven to be a giant liar about taking steroids and constantly getting injured and being quite bland on the microphone. The second he lost MITB, is when I stopped being a Kennedy fan, and just started to realise "He was never actually that good."

* dc20willsave

Heh, they just called Cena dead weight.

* D.W.

time for shenanigans

* dc20willsave

Yeah.

* SuaveStar

oh fuck off

* SuaveStar

alright

* Professor

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* dc20willsave

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* D.W.

YES

* D.W.

YES

* dc20willsave

Holy awesome!!!

* D.W.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

* dc20willsave

Yeah, depending on the shenanigans, I am so buying this when it comes out on DVD.

* SuaveStar

lets see

* dc20willsave

Just for the look on Vince's face.

* SuaveStar

what happens now

* SuaveStar

wait

* Venneh

I have no idea what is happening, but Dubs is allcapsing so I'm going to assume this is world changing

* SuaveStar

1 hour 14 minutes

* SuaveStar

damn

* Professor

lame

* SuaveStar

here we go

* SuaveStar

shenangians time

* dc20willsave

Yep, Alberto, like expected.

* SuaveStar

I can't spell

* D.W.

called it

* SuaveStar

I hope he calls bullshit

* Professor

Punk kicks him in the balls

* SuaveStar

yes!!!

* dc20willsave

WOOO!

* SuaveStar

RUN!!!!!!!

* Professor

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

* dc20willsave

Now he calls for Daniel Bryan.

* SuaveStar

RUN!!!

* dc20willsave

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

* SuaveStar

holy shit

* SuaveStar

that's it

* SuaveStar

run!!!

9:50 PM

* D.W.

perfect fucking ending

* Professor

I repeat, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

* SuaveStar

Yes

* SuaveStar

now you have to watch raw

* dc20willsave

Yeah.

* Professor

I mean, it is ROH again, but still awesome

* D.W.

didn't think they had the balls

* SuaveStar

Same

* Stavros

has entered the room

* Stavros

HOLY SHIT

* dc20willsave

Still thinking Punk has already resigned, just part of the angle.

* Stavros

They actually fucking did it!

* D.W.

I KNOW

* dc20willsave

Still, fucking A!

* Stavros

Punk's totally resigning, he keeps talking about 3 months off and he let them trademark his name for merch for the first time

* Venneh

What just happened?

* SuaveStar

CM Punk beat Cena and ran off with the belt, he just got Cena fired, and also, has succesfully left the wwe, with the wwe title

* D.W.

Hannah, imagine you're watching Buffy

* D.W.

and Zander just turned into a dragon

* D.W.

and killed everyone

* D.W.

and it was AWESOME

* Professor

AWESOME

* dc20willsave

AWESOME

A selection of tweets from the last night:

WWEmagazine WWE Magazine

Vince just walked back to the arena and punched John Laurinaitis in the face. Heads are gonna roll. #MITB

JRsBBQ Jim Ross

by WWE

Punk wins...Punk leaves arena...McMahon seethes. What's next?? Now Monday Night Raw poses more questions than answers.

howardfinkel Howard Finkel

I've seen just about everything possible in my 36 yrs.in this industry, but nothing like I witnessed 2nite! I love this business so much!

ZackRyder Zack Ryder

Congrats to my first ever Broski of the Week @CMPunk!

realMickFoley Mick Foley

I don't think I've ever been jealous of a wrestler's character before. Money, yes, character, no. @cmpunk has changed that. Damn. Damn!

Honestly, the opinion I'm getting from Twitter is that this was probably the best match in years even. Honestly, I almost hope that Cena and Punk are gone after last night since it's going to take a lot of either of them to live up to what they did last night. Raw tonight is going to be made of win.

Edited to add: Sin Cara has been suspended for 30 Days for violating the Company Wellness Policy.

Edited by dc20willsave

Just listened/watched the Spoony review of Money in the Bank. Apparently, the crowd at the PPV was dead until the main event. I must have watched a different Money in the Bank PPV.

As for RAW, I love the fact that for the past four weeks, RAW feels more episodic than it has in years. Makes you want to watch next week now, which is exactly what you want the crowd to feel. Good job so far.

EDIT: It just dawned on me that even with the tournament, they never showed a new belt. Seems odd to me.

EDIT: It just dawned on me that even with the tournament, they never showed a new belt. Seems odd to me.

From what I heard, Punk was still in negotiations to renew he contract a few hours before the PPV started. Maybe they hadn't designed the new one yet. Regardless, if they get rid of the fucking spinner, I'll be happy. Thing is gaudy as shit.