Creative Team For Batman and Robin Announced

Koete

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

#12 was a solid issue. The most important part was the development with Damian.

He's fully accepted Dick Grayson as Batman, evident by addressing him as such. Then, he chooses honoring his father over obeying his mother, knowing full well he will be made enemy of the al-Ghuls. He's definitely grown in his value system, choosing what is right above all else. I really loved where Damian says he hopes that he will be worthy as an adversary. Just a badass moment.

Plus, the motherfucking JOKER is back! Just the thought of him standing right next to Dick and Damian. I wanna know what his motive is!

:w00t: I'm loving that cover!!!!

BUT, I hate that stupid scar in the middle of Joker's forehead!!!! guuhhhh. Just make it healed already. I'm not a fan. Plus, why did Morrison have the impostor-Batman shoot him right in the forehead??? I know it's comics, but come on. He's dead. I'm sure it has something to due with Joker's mind altering but why directly in the middle??? A gash on the side or something would have been better. Alright. I've had my say.

Also, I wasn't planning on buying the first Batman and Robin hardcover because I didn't know what the extras were, but then someone posted a link in the forums here (I apologize that I forgot who posted it) and I love concept art so I was gonna buy it off of amazon but now they're not selling it directly! I'm a cheap bastard. I only buy with free shipping. Oh well. I hope they restock soon!

Hey, throw spoilers on that, dude. Not everyone knows that particular swerve.

yeah, sorry about that. Missed that one. Fixed now.

Thanks, mate. Wasn't trying to be a dick. :P

Yes he was. Preston is a dick, don't let him fool you.

But as for that cover?

Didn't even get the crowbar reference until it was pointed out. That's fucking awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

It bothers me that Quietly hasn't come back to Batman & Robin series. His was my favorite work on the series so far. I figured he really wasn't going to come back with DC pushing it back over and over again. But seeing his work in #700 reminded me of how much I enjoy his Batman and Robin art. Apparently he couldn't finish his work on 700 either? I mean, he did all of All Star Superman. Is he working on a large project, does anyone know?

Also, I will drop Batman and Robin once it hits $3.99 for the same amount of pages. I don't pay over $3.99 now, except if it's a one time issue like an Annual or 700. If we want prices to go down, comic book fans have to show what we are and are not willing to pay for.

Also, I will drop Batman and Robin once it hits $3.99 for the same amount of pages. I don't pay over $3.99 now, except if it's a one time issue like an Annual or 700. If we want prices to go down, comic book fans have to show what we are and are not willing to pay for.

I think what will happen, is that they will make Batman $3.99 and give it a Robin co-feature.