The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Cash

I'm not as impressed as everyone. Am I the only who will miss the Cel Shading? Playing Windwaker was like playing one beautiful interactive cartoon movie. This one has the rough edges around the figures. It looks good, but not as good as what it could've looked like if they decided to not try and make Zeld "Mother fuckin' badass, dude!"

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess has been delayed until roughly March or April of 2006. :grumble:

Drat, I was just coming here to post that. Pretty disappointing, though I've long grown used to delays when it comes to Nintendo's big games. Figures that the game is delayed when I'll actually have plenty of money to spend around that time. :(

Oh well. There will assuredly be plenty of games to occupy time with, but I was really looking forward to playing Zelda in November.

By the way, new screenshots have been released along with the delay announcement. I guess that Nintendo had to come up with something to placate all of the fans lest they all go insane, haha. The screens look really great... with a couple of them it's hard to believe I'm looking at GameCube screens.

i guess they haven't been dropping the blockbusters but i'm still realllllly pumped for mario ddr and mario (giggle) superstar baseball... i want baseball soooooo much

Wish I could say the same, but neither of those titles really excite me in the slightest bit. I might try out the baseball game, but ddr excites me just as much as the Konga games did. And believe me, I didn't give a crap about them.

On topic: this delay really depresses me. :(