Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rifftrax. BTW Pretty sure what Vanilla just did was borderline rape. Quick question, if Vanilla Ice sneaks into your home, into your bed and wakes you up by dripping a mystery substance from his hand into your mouth do you-

A- Find this charming and endearing

B- Call the police and straight away get tested for STDs

If you answered A, you deserve everything you get.

This is a must for Tranquil Tirades.

Finally we can get a TMNT movie with a slow motion shot of Megan Fox washing the Turtle Van.

It's the one thing all other TMNT media has been missing.

Oh god. It was bad enough that Michael Bay was making a TMNT movie.

But Megan Fox? That's just the most...

<watches movie of Megan Fox washing the Turtle Van play on the inside of his eyelids>

...brilliant idea I've ever heard!

As long as she doesn't do anything else in the entire movie, I'm fine with it.

Yeah, it was great. It was another of their "well, this may literally be our last episode, let's treat it that way" episodes. In a perverse way, i think the near cancellations that cause these episodes have helped them as they wrap up plotlines fairly quickly and advance onto new stuff.

That Cool as Ice Rifftrax was astounding. The "This movie is more 90s than..." bits and the "that's got to be worth a dozen restraining orders" were my favourite riffs.

I'm just agog. Someone actually thought this would make money. Vanilla Ice, at his most douchtastic was meant to be the hero! The cinematographer went on to work for Steven Spielberg on Schindler's List and then every Spielberg production after it (though to be fair, the guy did about as well as he could with the material).