Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Clooney has dirt on me, sadly, and I can't afford to sue him.

Doesn't he realise we all already know about the incident?

Not THAT incident; the other one.

Oh, the Branagh thing. Where you got naked in his house and tried to re-enact the birth of the monster from his Frankenstein movie. I did say the live eels were a bad idea.

Clooney has dirt on me, sadly, and I can't afford to sue him.

Doesn't he realise we all already know about the incident?

Not THAT incident; the other one.

Oh, the Branagh thing. Where you got naked in his house and tried to re-enact the birth of the monster from his Frankenstein movie.

Yeah, that one. If only I'd known Branagh & Clooney were good drinking buddies, and that Ken was the more lightweight.....

Check out this amazing short made by a 22 year old German student. It took him 7 months in his spare time to make. It has impressed some major league executives and he's moving to Hollywood next month.

I was watching that in astonishment. He did all that himself? That. was Incredible...

I caught the first episode of Continuum, not bad. Although there's something that annoyed me, but I'll just ignore it.

She just walks into the police department and says she's from Portland, and no one is going to check up on this? How do you know she's not some crazy person who just wants to be a cop? Canada must have some pretty dumb police.