Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching some Veronica Mars and in retrospect it has more "hey it's that person" moments than any series I've seen in a while. Still in the first season and I've already had-

Keith from Scrubs

Ben- Parks and Rec

Leighton Meester- Gossip Girl

Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy Olson) Smallville

Jane Lynch

Jessica Chastain

Max Greenfield- New Girl

None of them known on the level they are now. Come to this show now and you'll be treated to a lot of good guest stars.

Here are acouple of film projects to make you go huh.

Tim Burton is directing "Big Eyes" about the couple that painted and sold those creepy pictures of Children with giant eyes. Amy Adams and Christoph Waltz. It's written by the same people who wrote Ed Wood. No word yet if Helena Bonham Carter is going to play the paintings.

Some idiot gave Nick Palumbo money to make another film.

Finding Nemo is one of the most overrated Pixar films in existence.

And another thing, Santa Claus doesn't exist either.

Yeah, it's a good film, but it's not in the top five best Pixar films, but it's certainly not the worst either, but yeah, it doesn't live up to the hype. And like Hannah said, someone get Brad Bird on Incredibles 2.

Finding Nemo is one of those films I saw multiple times in the cinema upon it's release. It's gorgeous, atmospheric and very funny. It's also one of those rare films since the first Toy Story where the upgrades in the quality of the animation directly helps how well the story of the film comes across, really only Wall-E benefits in the same kind of way. It really is time I watched it again in fact.