Saw VII

According to the Guinness World Records, the serial killer series 'Saw' is the most successful horror series. The producer of the film Mr. Mark Burg has informed that he was totally shocked to get the number one position beating other hit movies like Halloween and Friday the 13th.

In the horror film series Saw, the victims try to free from the traps of the jigsaw killer. The Saw series has earned a total income of 733 million dollars.

The first Saw film was released in the year 2004. The producer has said that it was very nice feeling to be on the top but we did not really compare our films with any other films.

Every Saw film leaves a question at the end of the movie and people get exited for the answer in the next movie of the series. Most of the good horror films have so many sequels, Friday the 13th have 12 films in its series and there are nine films for the Saw series but Saw has proved as the best in the box office collection.

The prize will be given to the producers in San Diego at Comic-Con conference.

Source

Is "Saw 8" Carved Out Already?

Lionsgate may be touting the upcoming "Saw 3D" as being the last in the burned out franchise, but you just know they have more in the works should the film prove a major draw.

Now actress Betsy Russell let slip to Vulture that our suspicions are quite correct.

"Before we thought it was ending [with 'Saw 7'], the writers came up with an unbelievable idea [for 'Saw 8']. It's an amazing story that I would love to see. We want to end near the top, with our integrity intact and not letting the characters die a slow death, so to speak. But I believe in my heart that someday, somehow, ['Saw 8'] will happen" says Russell.

:rimshot:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got back from the theater. This movie was horrible.

It was so bad, it actually had me laughing at the end. It's become a self-parody. It is comedy-horror now.

I won't spoil it, but there was a BIG SWERVE at the end. The writers actually think they are being smart and clever.

Consider this: I was the only person in the theater. Literally, the only person. I watched it all by myself.

• 2 years later...