Beloved TV franchises you don't give a shit about.

Mad Men - I could care less about it. If it was on HBO or Showtime I'd probably watch it though.

Breaking Bad - Doesn't interest me at all.

Buffy - I tried to watch season one and it was way too bad for my taste.

The Wire - I didn't even bother looking to see what it's about.

The Walking Dead - I stopped watching halfway through season 1 and just can't get back into it which is awkward since I have the Blu-Ray.

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Not a fan of Larry David or awkward humor.

Arrested Development - I just never bothered. I'm probably going to start watching it soon.

Friends - I didn't get the hype. I remember only one good episode.

Seinfeld - I didn't hate the show, and when I saw it I was entertained, but I didn't care enough about it to watch it.

I know there are more, but this is all I can think of right now.

Dr. Who.

*drops the mic*

Yeah, I'm kinda shocked how little I give a shit now compared to when I started watching. That was a flame that burned out fast.

Really, as the creator as said many times, it's not a show about meth, it's a show about choices. I wouldn't be so quick to judge a show you've never seen. In terms of quality it's so far above anything that's been on TV in years its ridiculous. Personally I think it's maniacally brilliant but that's just me. If you don't care to watch it that's fine. But I'm not sure you should automatically brush it off as a show you don't like if you've never even seen an episode.

Really, as the creator as said many times, it's not a show about meth, it's a show about choices. I wouldn't be so quick to judge a show you've never seen. In terms of quality it's so far above anything that's been on TV in years its ridiculous. Personally I think it's maniacally brilliant but that's just me. If you don't care to watch it that's fine. But I'm not sure you should automatically brush it off as a show you don't like if you've never even seen an episode.

X2LzidI.gif

But seriously, I know myself and what I like pretty well.