Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Armando Estrada as of Nov. 18, 2008. WWE wishes him the best in all future endeavors.

About time. That man's eyeliner is scary btw.

Word is Christian has been offered a WWE contract. How awesome would that be for Edge to come back with him?

Courtesy of Wrestlezone.com

Below is the announced card thus far for TNA's Final Resolution PPV which will air on December 7th:

*Sting, Booker T, Kevin Nash, and Scott Steiner vs. Samoa Joe, A.J. Styles, and two partners of Joe and A.J.'s choosing. If A.J.'s team wins, he captures the TNA Title.

*Kurt Angle vs. Rhino. If Angle wins, he gets his rematch with Jeff Jarrett. If Rhino wins, Angle is fired.

*Feast or Fired match: 14 TNA wrestlers attempt to secure briefcases. Some of the briefcases contain contracts for title matches, and one briefcase contains a pink slip, meaning the person who grabs it will be fired by TNA.

*ODB vs. Sharmell.

*Awesome Kong defends the TNA Knockouts Title against an opponent to be named later.

The top two matches look good on paper, but are killed by the crappy gimmicks.

Guest DCAUFan1051

there are only 2 reasons why I'm looking forward to survivor series:

#1 It's in Boston Massachusetts!!!!!!!

#2 Cena's Return

SmackDown has become my most FForwarded show I dunno why I even still DVR it. Hell I already took ECW off of the DVR Scheduler

Notice how no one is talking about how great survivor series will be, even though it's tomorrow.

Does anyone care about the tag matches?

Why is it every year when they have two elimination tag matches, they always have one last five minutes and it feels rushed and shit, and the other is usually awesome?

My moneys on the Batista VS Orton one being the big tag match.

JBL VS HBK's team will last about ten minutes at the most I think.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Notice how no one is talking about how great survivor series will be, even though it's tomorrow.

I'm not talking about Survivor Series that much because the PPV's this year other then WM24 have kinda stunk... I've liked a few of the theme songs and a couple of the matches were great but there hasn't been anything that epic to discuss-debate.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Edge is the champion!

Edge is the champion!

Edge is the champion!

such utter bullshit was the WWE Championship Match

glad Cena Won

the boogeyman thing was dumb

the tag matches were lame

overall a 5/10 for the PPV only best part was Cena winning.

Guest DCAUFan1051
I thought they would have had Y2J hold the title thill RR and then drop it to Cena, but meh

if Survivor Series was held at any other place other then Boston MA in The Garden that could have been possible... however they hyped up Cena's return so much and especially being in his hometown and everything they gave it to him. Besides Y2J is a whiney lil bitch

I thought they would have had Y2J hold the title thill RR and then drop it to Cena, but meh

if Survivor Series was held at any other place other then Boston MA in The Garden that could have been possible... however they hyped up Cena's return so much and especially being in his hometown and everything they gave it to him. Besides Y2J is a whiney lil bitch

Still though the chase is far more interesting than being chased, Thats why Mankind and The Rock for the title is one of my favourite fueds, hell even Austin was interesting he was chasing the title.