The "Good news, everyone!" thread

James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, if she's looking for archaeology, definitely look over in Arizona and/or California; they have really good archaeology programs at the universities in those areas.

(Also, having just gotten this talk from a prof in a 500-level class out here, she is going to need to pick an area of focus, cause each department at university has a different focus, and there is no such thing as a general anthropology PHD - and yeah, she's looking at that long if she wants to be in academia, otherwise there are awesome applied archaeology careers and I'm rambling)

Also, I am drunk and working on a final. This is a far better idea than it sounds like. xD

You don't turn 21 for a few more days. :P

Shhh. I'm building up my tolerance so that I don't die on Friday.

We just bought a piano from the 1920s.

This makes not having the internet slightly more bearable.

Plus I'm trying to drink beer, jam out on my guitar along with the Stones' Let it Bleed, and watch yousendit try and upload the next episode of Dread Media to Mike before my neighbor decides to turn off their wireless.

During our D&D night this evening I pulled up the ropes my group had used to descend into the dungeon and burned them. I then pissed on the team from 30ft above, scoring a critical hit on a gnome and getting him right in the eye. I then proceeded to fall into the hole, get kicked by the gnome, froze his small fuzzy pants with a minor incantation, got hit with an axe by a fellow adventurer and used my crazy evil powers to scuttle away across the floor and up the wall, hissing at them as I went.

There is no point in playing this game if you aren't going to be a monumental asshole about it. When you're willing to be that much of a cock then MAN is it fun.

During our D&D night this evening I pulled up the ropes my group had used to descend into the dungeon and burned them. I then pissed on the team from 30ft above, scoring a critical hit on a gnome and getting him right in the eye. I then proceeded to fall into the hole, get kicked by the gnome, froze his small fuzzy pants with a minor incantation, got hit with an axe by a fellow adventurer and used my crazy evil powers to scuttle away across the floor and up the wall, hissing at them as I went.

There is no point in playing this game if you aren't going to be a monumental asshole about it. When you're willing to be that much of a cock then MAN is it fun.

Three questions:

1. What class are you playing?
  2. What kinda face did you DM make when you did this because I'm going to assume he was either laughing or ready to kick you in the balls.
  3. So, how goes the search for a new gaming group?