The "Good news, everyone!" thread

James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been at it for nearly nine hours, it's four in the morning, but I think I just completed my folder!

Now, I need to go into college, print off the stuff, insert it into the folder in the pages I have marked off, and then hand it into my lecturer.

The other thing is do I start on editing my articles, or do I leave that for another time.

Get some sleep, dude. It's late for me, so it's painfully late for you. Sleep a few hours then worry about that.

Was editing part of the assignment?

Not right now, but I handed in three article first drafts in instead of two before Christmas. And he handed me back two of them to tidy up and fix grammar mistakes. My plan is to stay as ahead as possible with the articles as they are part of my graded project as well. So, for him, I just have two more first drafts to hand in for him to read and tell me what to fix.

Get some sleep, dude. It's late for me, so it's painfully late for you. Sleep a few hours then worry about that.

Yeah, I think I will go to sleep now, and try and wake up in about six hours so I can go and print this stuff off and hand it in.

The vet called yesterday and my cat has a urinary tract infection. While this is not particularly good news, it is better than cancer (what was the first thought.) We go back next week to have her thyroid checked, but she has taken her medication and has started to eat again. :lol:

Who's done with finals? ME!

Whose Rube Goldberg project worked after only two tries? MINE!

I am so excited to be on break right now. 3 days of absolutely no worries will be bliss.

(Also, it's been pouring rain for 3 days straight. I love the rain!)

The vet called yesterday and my cat has a urinary tract infection. While this is not particularly good news, it is better than cancer (what was the first thought.) We go back next week to have her thyroid checked, but she has taken her medication and has started to eat again. :lol:

Glad to hear your cats getting better.