The "Good news, everyone!" thread

James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going along with the joke but now I'm just confused...

I edited my post to say 6 minutes instead of 5. And what is this joke you are talking about? Just wait until I come to you one day and say "Dread... what ever you do, dont trust Preston during the zombie apocalypse.

To be fair, I've made it known that I'm totally untrustworthy in that situation. You don't have to be the fastest one to survive, just the second slowest. If I happen to Tanya Harding someone to survive, so be it.

Just take out someone's legs in the case of zombie apocalypse. Prefferably the likable guy who always seems to make it through ok, but with a lesson.

I was promoted to full-time at work yesterday, which means I now start accruing vacation time and sick days in addition to being able to earn more raises. And today, my car payoff has finally cleared and I no longer have to deal with Southeast Toyota Finance ever again.

I am feeling really good right now.

It looks like I'll be getting a 3-week internship at CTV Winnipeg. FUCK YES~!

Nice! Future Bill Good perhaps?

I was promoted to full-time at work yesterday, which means I now start accruing vacation time and sick days in addition to being able to earn more raises. And today, my car payoff has finally cleared and I no longer have to deal with Southeast Toyota Finance ever again.

I am feeling really good right now.

Well done, sir!

24 Hour Theatre Starts in twenty minutes. I'll be writing, starring and directing in at least a couple of short shows, including the Beckett/Lovecraft crossover I've had planned for years: Waiting For Cthulhu.

Is it one-tenth as cool as it sounds? If so, the world may implode.

24 Hour Theatre Starts in twenty minutes. I'll be writing, starring and directing in at least a couple of short shows, including the Beckett/Lovecraft crossover I've had planned for years: Waiting For Cthulhu.

Knowing only generalities about Waiting for Godot, but having a fair grasp of the Cthulhu mythos, FUCK YES SIR. Let me see the script at some point!

Existential doomsayers, waiting for the coming of the old ones that never happens? The rocks hardcore so much that it hurts.

In the middle of writing in the annoyance thread that I need my christmas stuff delivered before 4 or I'd have to reschedule, what happens?

My stuff gets delivered!

Yay!

I also have to go to the post office and pick up two boxes from them too, so that means I should have most of the presents I bought people by the weekend waiting to be wrapped!

Man, yesterday was good. I spent the whole day just lounging around, doing all the stuff I felt like doing. No worrying about cleaning or getting work done or anything like that. Just relaxing, watching movies, playing games, drawing and writing. Actually the weekend in general was pretty great, since I went out both nights, once for a function and once with a few friends. When Sunday rolled around, I was feeling a little queasy from the alcohol from the night before, and I just didn’t feel like doing anything in particular. So I didn’t.

Either Christmas came early or I'm celebrating Hanukkah, 'cause today was Let's Give Mike Stuff Day. Niki gave me a few cookies, someone at work bought lunch, a reader of Earth-2.net donated $50 to the site, another guy who owed me $100 paid up, and I have a few eBay auctions ending soon so that's more money coming my way. Yay!

Now I just need a woman to magically appear, and my day will be perfect!

Either Christmas came early or I'm celebrating Hanukkah, 'cause today was Let's Give Mike Stuff Day. Niki gave me a few cookies, someone at work bought lunch, a reader of Earth-2.net donated $50 to the site, another guy who owed me $100 paid up, and I have a few eBay auctions ending soon so that's more money coming my way.

How will my face???