The All-Purpose Flickchart thread

slothian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stardust is a beautiful, sweet fairytale with so much heart.

In Bruges is Martin effin' McDonaugh, who's the closest thing we have left to Samuel Beckett. In Bruges.

Speaking of McDonaugh, I need to go read The Pillowman again...

Ok, I've signed up for this - I'm richpaterson001 and my top film so far appears to be Groundhog Day, and my bottom, fairly blasphemously, is The Godfather. Got a long way to go though, because The Mummy is second to last, and I have a lot of time for that film.

Just had to choose between 2 car crashes - Die Another Day and Batman & Robin. Batman won!

Wow. Apples and oranges.

I'd pick Some Like It Hot, but reluctantly.

Ultimately I did the same, but all it means is that Some Like It Hot is #5 and A Clockwork Orange is #6.

Ok, I've signed up for this - I'm richpaterson001 and my top film so far appears to be Groundhog Day, and my bottom, fairly blasphemously, is The Godfather. Got a long way to go though, because The Mummy is second to last, and I have a lot of time for that film.

Just had to choose between 2 car crashes - Die Another Day and Batman & Robin. Batman won!

You can make your chart more representative by re-ranking each film in your chart, but it'll be a long term project in making it truly representative.

I actually have Die Another Day higher than B&R. Probably because of Rosamund Pike.