Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm seriously hoping that the Disney deal leads to something like this. A Pixar marvel film would be awesome, especially if they use the right character. coughEricO'Gradycough.

Potential teams they could do-

West Coast Avengers- Alternate Avengers team in the same continuity as the live action team. Even throw in some crossovers with War Machine and Nick Fury

Power Pack!

Nextwave!

I'd give a lot for a Pixar-powered Nextwave movie.

Just finishing off a re-listening to episode 400 (Batman Begins review), and whilst the review is enough to make me want to rewatch the film, it's the score at the end that's trying my resistance the most. Goddamn, that music is awesome.

I'm seriously hoping that the Disney deal leads to something like this. A Pixar marvel film would be awesome, especially if they use the right character. coughEricO'Gradycough.

Potential teams they could do-

West Coast Avengers- Alternate Avengers team in the same continuity as the live action team. Even throw in some crossovers with War Machine and Nick Fury

Power Pack!

Nextwave!

I'd give a lot for a Pixar-powered Nextwave movie.

There is a rumor that Disney is doing an animated Marvel movie, but Pixar already said they won't be doing any.

I'd settle for a animated disney Marvel film with John Lasseter in charge. CGI would be good but thinking about it the animation quality of handdrawn disney is so high that I'd love to see that too. Not to be mean to Marvel but their actual animation is normally the weakest part, mostly due to their stiff character designs and frame-count issues. Disney taking care of that part would eliminate that particular weakness, their work is never less than silky-smooth.

Power Pack seems the most likely to get the animated treatment. They're kid-friendly but not enough where it's going to completely alienate the parents (and geeks) who go to see the film also. Go and read some of the 80s Power Pack. The stuff is tailor-made to animated adaptation. Kids get super powers from a good alien and have to fight an evil alien invasion. What's not to love?

My tutor seems to like the film I made for my video project this year far more than I do. Firstly, he selected it for opening night of our exhibition last week. Fair enough, of around 23 projects it was one of the 12 selected to be shown. Now I've been offered a spot in the university-wide creative arts exhibition (meaning being up there with all the courses) representing the digital media course, one of 10 of our 50 students, more than half of which are web and photo.

Not being funny, but I consider my final product massively flawed in a number of ways and the essay I handed in yesterday tears it apart at the seams. It's far more relevant to obscure audience-theory than it is actually entertaining. I mean I'm not complaining, I'm very flattered and I've been told I'm basically getting a first for the project but I don't see what he sees in this, especially since he gave me a really hard time on my pilot and my initial footage arrangement.