Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm no Dr. Who guy, so my comment is purely aesthetic: Holy fuck does Matt Smith look like a Frank Quitely drawing brought to life.

Holy balls! He does!

That is PRECISELY what Rich Johnston said when he was cast. He could not have been more accurate.

Went to the invisible circus last night, which is a sort of underground arts group. Theme was kings and queens, so Cromwell felt appropriate. Amazing night, jugglers, tightrope walkers, acrobats the lot. Seriously, the things those girls can do with a hula hoop. One of them did this incredible thing climbing up two long suspended pieces of material, it was phenomenal, and seriously probably the hottest thing I've ever seen.

Us in costume- 599886_10151758827320332_1202918891_n.jpg

Went to the invisible circus last night, which is a sort of underground arts group. Theme was kings and queens, so Cromwell felt appropriate. Amazing night, jugglers, tightrope walkers, acrobats the lot. Seriously, the things those girls can do with a hula hoop. One of them did this incredible thing climbing up two long suspended pieces of material, it was phenomenal, and seriously probably the hottest thing I've ever seen.

This is what I pictured the UK to be like all the time. The circus, pubs, and "footie".