Randomness

Missy

(I work in a Coffee Shop. I was on break in the lobby when a couple walks in. Directly behind them is a cute little boy in Batman costume.)

Me: “Oh my God! It’s BATMAN!”

(The boy stops, strikes a pose and starts looking around menacingly. After a few seconds, he approaches the counter.)

Mother: “Jeff, would you like a chocolate milk?”

Boy: “I am not Jeff. I am The Batman.”

Mother: “The Batman, would you like a chocolate milk?”

Boy: “Yes. Yes, The Batman would.”

(The couple pays while the boy sits down with his chocolate milk. He keeps a stern look on his face as he sips the drink.)

Boy: *sips* “Gotham is safe.”

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have begun to collect all versions of Trivial Pursuit. With the catch, I have to find the game at Goodwill and pay no more than .99 for it. Already got five.

In related news, play the Goodwill game. It is my theory that all Goodwills have a copy of Trivial Pursuit (more than likely Genus I) and a 2-VHS copy of Titanic. Been a year since I came up with this theory and it has yet to fail me or my friends.

Okay, let's look at this. For this to work, one must be playing as an awakened bear. Otherwise, he would have an intelligence of two and therefore be incapable of using skills like disguise. Since awakened creatures get one free language, he can take common and, therefore, make the Butler unnecessary. Of course, for flavor, nothing wrong with him having pride in his bearishness and refusing to speak common. He won't have much charisma and, without a few magic items, he'll be taking a minus since disguise is a charisma based skill and bears don't get much Charisma. There are no prestige classes that give a huge advantage to disguise. That said, a hat of disguise does wonders. Really, this is an uphill battle but as far as most commoners go, Sir Bearington will always fool them by around 6th level assuming he takes Skill Focus (Disguise) and Deceptive for some of his feats and with the synergy from Disguise. His only problem will come from very observant characters of equal or higher levels. It's a workable and fun concept for a character but I don't see it being great for the long run in many of the campaigns I've ever played in.

Besides, nothing beats the awesomeness of a bear monk, just for flavor. A bear who punches you to death. For that matter, if you roll well for his intelligence, a bear Wizard will just throw around fireballs and who wouldn't be scared to shit of that?