Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My sister shows me the alumni page of our high school. I had no idea such a thing existed. Now, beyond the website looking like 2001 geocities, something made me laugh. They have pictures of every student that has graduated from the school. 1917-2012. Pretty big list and kinda nifty. Except I am not there. I can only think of two possible reasons for this.

1) I am the center of some conspiracy that is erasing any trace of my existence.

Or the much less likely, 2) I did not turn in a photo at whatever point I was do so.

Oh my god… it’s like an episode of Toddlers & Tiaras that for some reason stars Aquaman and a seal.

tumblr_m2le1giSjF1qhv5sho1_500.jpg

The retcon of this Silver Age issue was my favorite Identity Crisis tie-in! In it, Brad Meltzer revealed that the reason the seal was having so much trouble performing the trick was because his daughter had recently been killed by a drunk driver, so his mind was elsewhere. Then, thanks to Aquaman's constant verbal abuse, the seal went home, shot his wife and son, then hanged himself. It was a very tragic but poignant issue.

I'm just going to ask, who came up with the triple jump and the pole vault? What's the origin of those events? Most other Olympic events I can see the practical origin, but unless you're either Mario jumping over lava or really desperate to get to your girlfriend's window without alerting her parents, I just don't get it.

I'm just going to ask, who came up with the triple jump and the pole vault? What's the origin of those events? Most other Olympic events I can see the practical origin, but unless you're either Mario jumping over lava or really desperate to get to your girlfriend's window without alerting her parents, I just don't get it.

The kids of the people who created the Olympics created the triple jump. "No, that's not how it works. I get two more shots at it, and whatever I make at the end of the lava trail, is how much I can win by."

Awesome, although if they're evil exes then technically only one of them dated one of the women in Peter's life- Doc Ock and Aunt May. Unless the 7th evil ex is Norman, and Gwen has 6 more retcons to go through. I'd tolerate it if they switched Black Cat to one of the exes.