Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051

OK When I was doing my Voltron research and watching the DVD's this reminded me of Mike when he does that evil laugh. I can just see him being a mustache twirler if he had one to twirl.

PeterKeefeUpClose.jpg

Ths Peter Keefe The Executive Producer on Voltron when it aired.

This conversation just took place on Facebook, following my vote cast for Kyle Rayner as the best Earth-based GL. Names have been abbreviated for the protection of the innocent.

S.V.: "You're dead to me, John Stewart, all the way."

Me: "In the cartoons, sure. But in the comics, all he has is no personality and the occasional bad afro."

S.V. "Just like you."

Me: "Boom. Roasted."

This conversation just took place on Facebook, following my vote cast for Kyle Rayner as the best Earth-based GL. Names have been abbreviated for the protection of the innocent.

S.V.: "You're dead to me, John Stewart, all the way."

Me: "In the cartoons, sure. But in the comics, all he has is no personality and the occasional bad afro."

S.V. "Just like you."

Me: "Boom. Roasted."

Totally agree. About the Kyle Rayner, not the no personality and bad afro part unless that's something you're proud of then sure.

What's the next largest iPod size up from 30 gigs? Mine came with 27 gigs of storage, and I've just reached the limit on that one.

Also, no offense to you people hailing from IL, but dear god, the campers/park users from IL are the whiniest, stupidest, cheapest bunch of assholes I've ever met.