Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Missy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Via the Facebook page:

"Planet in Danger!" Our Dark Knight is captured by the villainous Hugo Strange, can the Atom save Batman before the caped crusader's secret identity is exposed? Then, Batman must stop Brother Blood before he marries Raven, but can he do it while a feud between Aquaman and Wildcat gets out of control?

According to the Facebook page, the titles for the last six episodes of season two are "Duel of the Double Crossers," "The Last Bat on Earth," "When OMAC Attacks," "Inside the Outsiders," "Mayhem of the Music Meister," and "The Fate of Equinox!"

Outside of the beginning with Catman which, I agree with Stavros, was kinda cheesy, I really enjoyed this episode. Bat-mite was an enjoyable character and it was nice to have an episode where I laughed every few moments. The best parts probably go to the costume changes and the fact that the guy who auditioned to be Harley from "Joker's Millions" in Gotham Knights is in the audience of the Fifth Dimension Comic(and Tiddly-winks!)-Con. Then Bat-Mite on the top of the building, evoking the BTAS opening? Classic.

BY the way, is the first time Superman has been hinted at?

I had no problem with the opening. Batman: The Brave and The Bold is in the spirit of the Silver Age and that was a Silver Age Catman. Same with Ace The Bat-Hound. Well, partially, because Ace just owns all by himself.

BY the way, is the first time Superman has been hinted at?

I believe so.

The tiddlywinks bit was great.

Gail Simones Cat-Man is such a great character I was annoyed at how he was potrayed in the show, but still this is a kids show first.

I enjoyed the episode and this was the first time that the intro hero was used in the episode itself aswell i think.

The ending was fucking awesome as well.