Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Missy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Next episode got pushed back to May 8th. Here are some tidbits on the rest of the May episodes:

Booster Gold in "Menance of the Conqueror Caveman" on May 15th

Batman reunites with Robin on May 22nd in "The Color of Revenge!"

Batman meets his biggest fan from the 5th dimension, Bat-Mite, on May 29th in "Legends of the Dark Mite!"

News from Batman: The Brave and The Bold on Facebook:

Michael Dorn, better known as Worf from Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, will be the voice of Bane in "Menace of the Conqueror Caveman" airing May 15th!

Guest DCAUFan1051

Four episodes!

I'm going to wait for the entire season DVD set, if their is one.

Yeah it doesn't seem that they're doing the show justice by only releasing 4 eps. Dunno if full volume or season sets will be coming... and even though I'm not into the show and everything I still think it needs a decent DVD treatment.

From the official Facebook page:

Batman: The Brave and the Bold wants everyone to know the creative staff, including Diedrich Bader (the voice of Batman), appear as themselves in Legends of the Dark Mite when Bat-Mite (Paul Reubens) gathers creators of Batman shows past and present for a special Q&A panel in the 5th dimension! Look for special appearances by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini as well!

4307_77278025834_47496905834_1810992_5890565_n.jpg

Just when I think this show can't get any more kickass, it goes and finds some more ass to kick.

Machine Operator: Sir, we thought all along that we were running out but we hit a high pressure line when digging the foundations for that new church over there and it unearthed a whole lot more ass. What do we do?

Foreman: Get Batman Brave and the Bold.