Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Missy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This episode was alright but to me wasn't as good as last weeks with Aquaman.

Though I love gentlemen ghost and loved getting his origin.

Good episode, this show has not had one bad episode yet.

Would probably get more from this if I read Gotham by Gaslight as that seems to be where Batmans costume comes from.

Loved seeing Scarecrow at the start.

I really hope they do the riddler in an episode as he would fit this perfectly to me. Also the Mad hatter would be nice for an opening scene just to see their take.

I was hoping that at the end of the episode Gentlemen ghost would do what he did and it would pan out to aquaman who saw it and would just say "Outrageous!"

Guest DCAUFan1051

what is your avatar pic of koete?

someone I'm following on twitter posted that it's offical that CN has pickedup BTB&B for 2009-2010.... not that we didn't already figure this, but apparently it wasn't offical before.

someone emailoed me venting on this cartoon as far as it making sense in the episode where they transport Earth's moon to another planet and I must agree how the fuck could earth survive one second without it being there? Wouldn't the ecological system break down?

Well, I'm not sure you'd have to worry too much about the ecological system when the entire ocean rips your shit up. Gravity would be fucked. methinks anyway. I got a chuckle out of them doing that.

Although I like that the person venting didn't have a problem with something so technologically advanced and powerful could be solar-powered and then shut off immediately after the sunlight stops hitting it. I had more of a problem with that.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Well, I'm not sure you'd have to worry too much about the ecological system when the entire ocean rips your shit up. Gravity would be fucked. methinks anyway. I got a chuckle out of them doing that.

Although I like that the person venting didn't have a problem with something so technologically advanced and powerful could be solar-powered and then shut off immediately after the sunlight stops hitting it. I had more of a problem with that.

if ya don't mind I'll point that out to him and see what he says lol

Overall on this show while I have said I can't stand, I think the reason why was because I couldn't get over them chosing Oswald from Drew Carey as the voice of Batman. I think it's great that Batman is still out there on TV and has been for the last few years. I'm glad that he hasn't just gone away in animation even though I'm stuck in the DCAU.

someone I'm following on twitter posted that it's offical that CN has pickedup BTB&B for 2009-2010.... not that we didn't already figure this, but apparently it wasn't offical before.

someone emailoed me venting on this cartoon as far as it making sense in the episode where they transport Earth's moon to another planet and I must agree how the fuck could earth survive one second without it being there? Wouldn't the ecological system break down?

Two words:

Silver. Age.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Two words:

Silver. Age.

so your telling me that in the silver age everyone can do shit that will basically endanger an entire fucking planet and it's ok? I call bullshit on that. There has to be at least some sort of common sense to it. Other then it just being the damn silver age.

Two words:

Silver. Age.

so your telling me that in the silver age everyone can do shit that will basically endanger an entire fucking planet and it's ok? I call bullshit on that. There has to be at least some sort of common sense to it. Other then it just being the damn silver age.

Crazier things have happened.

Honestly, the show is clearly trying to emulate an era where crazy things happened on a regular basis. Complaining about realism just feels like you're missing the point.