Random wrestling thoughts

Though he's still listed on the SmackDown roster page on WWE.com, Finlay is no longer listed on the company's depth chart as an active performer. The reason for this is because he's not scheduled to wrestle any longer. Vince McMahon decreed removing Finlay from the talent roster because he felt he was too old — 52 years old. He will however remain with the company as an agent.

I'm glad he still has a job at least.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WWE revealed yesterday guest hosts for three weeks of the longest running weekly episodic television show in history starting with the Memorial Day edition of Raw on May 31.

Actor Ashton Kutcher will guest-host Raw on Memorial Day when it emanates from Austin, Texas. The notorious Punk'd prankster is promoting his upcoming action-comedy film Killers, which is set for release the subsequent Friday.

The June 7 Raw from Miami will be guest-hosted by the cast of The A-Team, which includes UFC fighter Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Bradley Cooper and Sharlto Copley. Jackson, one of UFC's top fighters, battles Rashad Evans the week prior on pay-per-view.

When Raw drops by Charlotte in June 14, the show will be guest-hosted by Mark Feuerstein, who stars in USA's hit medical drama Royal Pains.

Randy Orton dislocated his shoulder on the ppv tonight. Ken Anderson then said this on twitter:

I have one thing to say: Kharma is a M**********R!!

"And it couldn't have happened... To a NICER GUY!!

I guess he never wants to get back to WWE.

Also Ted DiBiase got a concussion, and CM Punk had to get his head stapled.

Guest TFG1Mike

OK Question: Is Sheamus the irish replacement for Finlay? .... a younger version? Honestly I'm not that into him and would rather him be over at smackdown. But that's just me.