Random wrestling thoughts

Tough one in a Heymen vs Bischoff GM contest. They both played different roles and on the different shows as well. Their styles suited the shows they were on as well, I couldn't see Bischoff being over as much on Smackdown. I think Bischoff gave us HLA didn't he? Not sure if that wins it or loses it for me, hahaha!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Due to the flight restrictions barring the Raw crew from flying into the states for tonight's show, WWE.com has announced on its webpage that tonight, "Smackdown Invaded Raw!" Because Triple H was NOT booked to appear on the European tour due to nagging injuries, he will be the only Raw star present at the tapings tonight.

Due to the flight restrictions barring the Raw crew from flying into the states for tonight's show, WWE.com has announced on its webpage that tonight, "Smackdown Invaded Raw!" Because Triple H was NOT booked to appear on the European tour due to nagging injuries, he will be the only Raw star present at the tapings tonight.

They didn't take everyone on the tour. Zach Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu are both in the US too.

I'm convinced that TNA just really hates money.

It's funny. You made an analogy a little while ago about WCW throwing away millions by giving away Goldberg Vs Hogan on free TV. TNA did the same thing twice in one night, on free TV. With Jeff Hardy VS RVD, and RVD VS AJ Styles, on the same show. Both these matches would have been big PPV draws for TNA, well in theory they would be. Onto the ratings:

The Monday Night War ratings are in.

WWE RAW scored either a 3.0 or a 3.1 (all of the ratings data is not completely in yet, but the show definitely did either a 3.0 or a 3.1 at the most).

TNA Impact scored a 1.0 last night.

I'm calling it now. TNA will be back to 0.6 by next week.

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Divas Mickie James and Katie Lea Burchill as well as Superstars Shelton Benjamin, Kung Fu Naki, Slam Master J and Jimmy Wang Yang as of today, April 22, 2010. We wish them the best in all future endeavors.

Spring cleaning, or what I like to call "hey why are we still paying all these guys and not using them"?

TNA just hit the jackpot.

Their women's division just got a fuckload better and now they can put the World's Greatest Tag Team back together.

Funaki had a good run. Dude lasted over ten years.