The "Good news, everyone!" thread

James D.

Convenience store up the street installed a new claw machine last year. Usually just lots of stuffed animals and whatnot. Last week, they started putting in these DC dolls.

I'm really fucking good at claw machines.

Already got Superman and Hal Jordan. Should have a full Justice League within the next month or so.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All claw machines have a yellow box inside, which serves as a sort of dip switch, setting the claw's strength and how often the machine is set to pay out (ex. 1 in every 20 attempts).

There is some luck and skill involved with weak claw settings, but most of the time, it's just a matter of knowing the patterns.

My first baseball column is almost to 10,000 views. I've submitted another one for Yahoo's approval, and hopefully it will be up by Monday. Thanks again to everyone who read it, shared it, "liked" it, or even just clicked the link. It means a lot to me. ^_^

My first baseball column is almost to 10,000 views. I've submitted another one for Yahoo's approval, and hopefully it will be up by Monday. Thanks again to everyone who read it, shared it, "liked" it, or even just clicked the link. It means a lot to me. ^_^

Nice one dude! Time to start slipping subliminal references to earth-2.net into the text.