• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I found a wallet, and handed it into the police, as it had the guys driving license. I hope I did the right thing. I hope the guy gets it back.

Updating this, as I just got a Christmas card today from the guy who's wallet it was, thanking me for handing it in. That was really nice of him.

It definitely was!

On a similar note, I found someone's wallet in my first year of university, handed it in, and not only did he get in touch with me, but he gave me £70! It wouldn't happen nowadays of course, given how skint most students are.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a pretty solid day today. A bit less broke as my dad was nice enough to send me a little to tide me over until I get paid at the end of the month, worked on more grad school apps, and I found out that the two classes and the tutorial I had originally planned is gonna be enough to keep me at full-time status, which means I get to drop the class I really don't give a fuck about, and don't have to wake up before noon! Yay me!

After failing to get to the interview stage of every job I've applied for in the last 5 months, the first time I have been invited to attend an interview is the one freelance contract where I'd be working with my brother!! Neither of us have had that much experience with doing this sort of work, and neither of us would have made it this far by ourselves, but if it works out, I have definite work until the end of March! :buttrock: