The "Good news, everyone!" thread

James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

International C2E2 meet up! And watch the Wisconsinites try to outdrink the Brits. :P

Now, you Canadians just need to get down here and represent. At least the ones of you who drink. xD

Hannah, this isn't something to celebrate. You try to keep up with Ian and Preston drinking. Think about it. That abdominal pain? That's your liver screaming in terror at the thought!

My Aunt just bought a new car and so she's giving me her old one for Christmas. Nothing fancy, a nine year old 1.3 special edition Ford Ka, 36,000 miles, but it runs well and I should have it by next Wednesday. Insurance should be pretty cheap too, I'm currently shifting some cash around so I can pay out of C2E2 flights and the car stuff sometime in the next week, get all my ducks in a row.

So I am going to c2e2 (along with my friend Chris) so long as the following criteria are met.

1. We both have/keep jobs for the next 4 months

2. We are both able to secure the week we need off (I plan on waiting a couple months to ask)

3. Nothing else comes up that would tie up our money or time

4. Our preferred hotel does not fill up (can't reserve it without paying in full and we're trying to keep a budget)

Total cost is about $700 each.

So I am going to c2e2 (along with my friend Chris) so long as the following criteria are met.

1. We both have/keep jobs for the next 4 months

2. We are both able to secure the week we need off (I plan on waiting a couple months to ask)

3. Nothing else comes up that would tie up our money or time

4. Our preferred hotel does not fill up (can't reserve it without paying in full and we're trying to keep a budget)

Total cost is about $700 each.

Wooo!