JackFetch

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like it. It's immediately more recognizable as the Joker than Ledger's first promo image. The attitude looks spot-on. IDGAF about the tattoos, watch him have a shirt on half the movie anyway. Honestly, the whining online because of the tattoos makes me sick. I get not digging the look, but based on this I've seen people swear off DC forever. Jesus Jones...

Stop! Look!

Suicide-Squad-Movie-Cast-Photo1.jpg

To be clear, the picture shows (from left to right) Adam Beach (unknown role), Jai Courtney (Boomerang), Karen Fukuhara (rumored for Plastique, but clearly Katana), Cara Delevigne (Enchantress), Joel Kinnaman (Rick Flag), Margot Robbie (Harley Quinn), Will Smith (Deadshot), Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Killer Croc) and Jay Hernandez (El Diablo).
and because you can't see el Diablo, here's the farther away shot:

Suicide-Squad-Full-Cast-Photo-1024x820.j

I am so fucking excited for this movie...and incredibly hot for Harley Quinn all of a sudden. She looks like a girl I dated in high school, and, now that I think about it, Harley may have been based on her.

Is Adam Beach Bronze Tiger? I see little golden spikes or stubs on his gloves.

I am so fucking excited for this movie...and incredibly hot for Harley Quinn all of a sudden. She looks like a girl I dated in high school, and, now that I think about it, Harley may have been based on her.

Is Adam Beach Bronze Tiger? I see little golden spikes or stubs on his gloves.

According to the internet he's Slipknot.