Wolverine

Missy

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually really excited for this movie. I think out of all the Marvel movies thus far I've marked out the most for the X-men series. Probably because I grew up on the X-men cartoon. I still think that X-2 is my favorite Marvel movie to date. I also really enjoyed X-3 and thought it wasn't that bad, certainly it wasn't as good as the second film, but it wasn't bad by any means, it suffered from the same things that Spiderman 3, too many ideas stuffed into one movie.

Gambit looks good, and really people are complaining for nothing, especially considering that it doesn't make much sense for Gambit to be in this movie in the first place, and the only reason they put him in is because fans love him. Anyways, by the time the movie is over, nobody is going to care about Gambit because of my man Deadpool.

• 2 weeks later...

Too little Deadpool but otherwise this film looks pretty damn promising. I thought it might end with Wolverine getting the adamantium, pinpointing that as the transition from the origin story to his later state of wandering and amnesia in X-men, but it looks like a good portion of the film is set after he gets the shiny claws. I guess it could all work out, but I still want this to end in a fairly tragic and downbeat way.

Blob looks awesome.

Guest DCAUFan1051
That. Looks. Awesome! :shocked:

I agree but why the hell are they calling it X-Men Origins: Wolverine? by now most of the world knows the character unless u live in a basement with no line of technological communication.

Does this mean Marvel will be doing all Origin stories on the X-Cast or are they gonna do another REAL X-Men team movie???

The boy wanted me to take him to see The Day the Earth Stood Still this past weekend. Imagine my pride when I found out it was only so he could see this trailer on the big screen.

'Twas a good trailer. I don't know if I'm excited to see this movie, but I'm certainly intrigued.

Deadpool isn't a scarred mess... yet. Wolvie gets his metal claws here, so it's possible the shots we see of Wade are pre-cancer treatment.

I somehow don't see them covering up pretty boy Ryan Reynolds at any point, especially if he's to get his own spin off.