The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not sure how I'm feeling today. I wasn't able to get any real closure, because there wasn't a body at the memorial. And the memorial itself was just kind of... really off-putting. Basically have come to teh conclusion that I'm not that big on organized religion/church right now.

The people who used to handle my student loans sold them to Sallie Mae. With the old one, I got a little time after dropping down to half time to start repaying my loans but Sallie Mae, yeah, I don't even get a months notice that I'm entering repayment. So, after spending nearly a half hour on the phone, five of which was just transversing the labyrinth of a automated line and ten was spent on hold while the person I was talking to had computer problems, I finally get the lady to give me a slight break so I have time to get registered for classes and get a paper filled out that I have to mail to them so I don't have to start repaying, something I can't afford to do at this time. So, kids, the moral of this story is that even if one of the classes you need to graduate isn't offered until the fall, take pointless, unneeded classes anyway so that your attempts to save money aren't met by rabid loan sharks.

My PS3 has all but died with the yellow light of death. I basically put it in the fridge for 10 minutes before turning it on. Once it turns on it seems fine, but yeah, not good. Now to decide about buying a new one or building some sort of cool box for it. Or you know, open it up and clean it for the first time after 4 years :)

My PS3 has all but died with the yellow light of death. I basically put it in the fridge for 10 minutes before turning it on. Once it turns on it seems fine, but yeah, not good. Now to decide about buying a new one or building some sort of cool box for it. Or you know, open it up and clean it for the first time after 4 years :)

I bought Megan a Chill-Pak for her Mac laptop for Christmas and it works very nicely. Might work for the PS3 as the bottom is basically flat, right? Buy it, support a great podcast as well. And it is made by the tall blond guy from the X-Files (one of the Lone Gunmen), Dean Haglund.

I bought Megan a Chill-Pak for her Mac laptop for Christmas and it works very nicely. Might work for the PS3 as the bottom is basically flat, right? Buy it, support a great podcast as well. And it is made by the tall blond guy from the X-Files (one of the Lone Gunmen), Dean Haglund.

Cool thanks, I might check something like that out.

Thank you idiot woman in 4X4 who almost ran over my dad's dog, and me, as I took her for a walk.

Even when you saw me go by and you knew I was walking two dogs. You still didn't have the decency to wait a moment and let me safely get out of the way. It's so clear that you had to very quickly rev your car into reverse and almost crush my dog just to go somewhere very quickly. But it's alright, cause you were able to go down that very narrow street at a very fast 5MPH after nearly killing my dog.

Fucking bitch.

I kinda broke my couch a while back. Nothing too terrible, but I knew I did it and moved on. Said couch sits in front of a window. Said window has plastic on it for the winter. Seeing as it is Spring, I figured it was time to take it down. Moved the couch to get at the window and my broken couch has made a nice little hole in the wall slowly over time. It is nifty.

You know what's the most frustrating thing ever? Having a beautiful, sexy woman on your bed, the only thing covering her nude form is your bedsheet, and she's playing D&D with LordKat right now. Only you can't touch her, because she's married; talk to her, cause she's gaming; or try to ignore her because she's on your laptop.