X-Men 3

MaxPower

I don't really care for Hugh Jackman. I really had this high standard of what Wolverine was and what Logan would be like, but Jackman only kinda got to the bottom floor, so to speak. I mean, he has the 'tude down, but sometimes I just didn't buy that he was the ol' Canucklehead.

Personally, I think he looks damn good as Logan. Not as grizzled, but who's to say the movie Logan is as old as the comics Logan?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really care for Hugh Jackman.  I really had this high standard of what Wolverine was and what Logan would be like, but Jackman only kinda got to the bottom floor, so to speak.  I mean, he has the 'tude down, but sometimes I just didn't buy that he was the ol' Canucklehead.

Personally, I think he looks damn good as Logan. Not as grizzled, but who's to say the movie Logan is as old as the comics Logan?

Oh, he's got the look. It's just that sometimes I saw pieces of people that weren't Wolverine in there. The flip side of that is sometimes I saw exactly what I envisioned as an awesome Wolverine.

A few times it just seemed that maybe Hugh wasn't exactly all the way in character, but I'll readily admit that I liked his other roles, so that might just be me seeing the parts of his other movies that I liked while watching Hugh as Wolverine.

A few times it just seemed that maybe Hugh wasn't exactly all the way in character, but I'll readily admit that I liked his other roles, so that might just be me seeing the parts of his other movies that I liked while watching Hugh as Wolverine.

I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

• 3 weeks later...
A rumor is spreading that Jessica Simpson has been cast for X3.  Her role would be that of a mutant lounge singer known as Dazzler.  However, this rumor is false.

She probably misspelled lounge on her application form.

I have it on good authority that she misspelled her own name.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, neither Whedon or Singer is directing X3? Oh dear God...

Have any other names popped up? Because if Marvel didn't get Whedon (who frickin' writes an X-Men book, and though he has a cult following, couldn't be that expensive), they'd better have somebody good.

Oh, and I don't know how I missed the Sigourney Weaver thing, but yeah she's way way way too old. Especially since Emma should only be about Scott and Jean's age. A little older if this were Ultimate Emma.

• 4 weeks later...