• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blackest Night in 60 Seconds

I haven't laughed this much in awhile.

I am not amused. - _ -

It's like he purposely refused to get the point, just so he could make fun of a good story.

The Firestorm part's pretty hilarious, though. :lol:

Good stuff. Particularly since DC's biggest weakness in their big events is stuff happening because its convenient for the narrative rather than it actually adhering to some sort of reality-based rules.

Update: Not going to prom. Yay! Apart from the fact that I didn't actually want to go in the first place, I have SATs the next weekend and AP tests coming up soon, so instead of a prom party, I'll be having a study party! Much more fun.

(Also going to LA for spring break next week. Hooray college visits.)

Trust me Ava, you're missing out on very little. Pretty much, proms are just an excuse for the girls to buy dresses, dance to some crappy music, then go to a pretty lame after-prom or, if you're like me, go bowling in formal wear then go the local all night diner. Actually, pancakes do taste better in a tux.

Five year? That's fucking stupid. It's arrogant on behalf of the organizers to think that people want to see them every five years.

Five year reunions are for people who graduated high school fifty years ago. That's the cutoff. That way people are more likely to die in the next ten years.

so i decided to check my myspace, and i got a message from my ex wife who i haven't talked to in 3 years. The thing is, is i didn't have a myspace when we were together, so she had no way of knowing i had one.

the question i'm asking myself is should i reply?

What's the message about, if you don't mind me asking? Basically, is it anything where you'd be socially obligated to respond?

no, not at all, that's what makes it so random. She basically said hi, said how she was doing, then asked me the same