Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yoga is fine, I've done another hour today (My foot can touch my elbow! Who else knew about this?). I can really do without all the new age bollocks but that aside its fun, plus my back pain has really subsided.

I'm usually the last guy to sign onto New-Agey crap, but there really is something to the chakras and the way energy moves through your body, movement centers and the like. I got exposed to it through an acting class (surprise) and I was really impressed with how much change a little focus on those things can bring.

Yoga is fine, I've done another hour today (My foot can touch my elbow! Who else knew about this?). I can really do without all the new age bollocks but that aside its fun, plus my back pain has really subsided.

I'm usually the last guy to sign onto New-Agey crap, but there really is something to the chakras and the way energy moves through your body, movement centers and the like. I got exposed to it through an acting class (surprise) and I was really impressed with how much change a little focus on those things can bring.

I tend to think its all psychosomatic, it works because you think it works. Of course knowing that reduces its effect on me.

I tend to think its all psychosomatic, it works because you think it works. Of course knowing that reduces its effect on me.

It probably is entirely psychosomatic, but I don't let that bother me. I tend to think of it like meditation. It's not the actual physical effect that aids you, it's the thought you put into it. You're tricking your body into working comfortably.

Yeah, that's pretty much chatroulette in a nutshell. I personally don't see the appeal but that's just me.

Well, the general concept is awesome. Talk to random people, and just make the world a smaller place, I think it's great. Granted, some men will jerk off to anything.

See, the fact that there are in fact girls on the internet doesn't seem to be factored in here, or maybe the guys are jerking off to the possibility of the imaginary females. Either way, I think the South Park FB episode covered it best. :P

So, uhm, it's been a rocky 24 hours. I got an email from a friend at about 3 this morning entitled Bye, didn't see it until I got up this morning, the note was detailing his regrets over a lot of stuff and saying how he was digging himself deeper into a hole and that he was cutting ties, and he wasn't in class, so, had a minor suicide scare. Thank god, he is in fact alive and well, which is good, cause I probably couldn't have forgiven myself cause he had talked to me the night before, I saw no signs of it, and then if he had... Just, god, let's say I cannot take one more death this year. And now I have to hope that the mental health branch of our medical services will actually be competent, when the physical health is made of so much fail.