Randomness

Missy

I dunno. I got really tired of the Boobatron series after they switched editors. Now all they care about are their variant covers and their big event books.

Really, things just went downhill after the whole "One More Boob" fiasco. Why can't they just focus on writing good stories?

Now come on, they are going to do the "Boob time!" storyline, which is supposed to be god old fashioned boobs on the page. And the Ultimate boob book, has that storyline "Death of boobies" which is supposed to feature up to 35% more boobies.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A woman was killed in Bristol just before Christmas, her body was found strangled on the 25th and the whole thing besides being horrible is just weirding me out. On the evening in question she went to shops and pubs that I also go to all the time, which is strange enough, but she also looks exactly like my mother at that age. Every time I see the photo they're using for the story I see my mum at age 25. It's bizarre.

I'm working on my autobiography. Here is what I just wrote:

We used to write stories for the other kids. What we would do is write a couple pages a day and pass them around until eventually all the kids had read it. They were dirty as shit, and somehow the principal ended up finding out about it. The principal called me into his office and started asking me weird questions, like if I masturbate. I didn't know what that meant, and thought it meant getting a boner, so I said yes.

“When do you do it”?

“When I wake up”.

“Why do you masturbate”?

“Because it feels good”.

Ok, I understand looking back on this now that I was just asking to get butt raped, but I was just a kid. I didn't realize something was off with this guy until another incident.