Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're all fired.

Really, I don't mind if I don't get a pay raise. What matters is that this ensures I'll be getting more hours which can be just as good when the average in the store is like 12 hours a week. The job is basically handling all of our non-textbook books in the store, doing returns, and doing the paperwork for them. I get to sit down more for there's that.

You're all fired.

Really, I don't mind if I don't get a pay raise. What matters is that this ensures I'll be getting more hours which can be just as good when the average in the store is like 12 hours a week. The job is basically handling all of our non-textbook books in the store, doing returns, and doing the paperwork for them. I get to sit down more for there's that.

A Promotions a promotion. Congratulations Will.

Growing my hair out was wise, two different people have told me I look younger in my first week back. This who uni thing is completely reverse ageing me, I shaved the beard to look age appropriate when I started and completely passed, I grow my hair out now and get even younger. I'm going to be about 15 by the time I finish my course.

It's like a life-mulligan.

I'm a second semester senior! I'm psyched.

Welcome to senioritis, dear! :P

And it's officially winter: negative eleven out without windchill! Cold enough to feel like you're being punched in the face when you walk outside! Which means I'll be burrowing under my covers and bundling up and staying indoors as long as possible. Though it's coldish in here, too, because apparently the cold proofing I did only holds up to above zero degrees. The family's coming with a space heater, though, so that should be good.

In other news, topical steroids appear to be very good at making my skin look normal after what the hell ever I did to it over this last week. Unexpected side effect: Knocking me out at about 10 at night and having me sleep a solid 12 hours. oO

I've never seen this before.

Gene Roddenberry:

[spock] did indeed consider Kirk to have become his brother. However, because “t’hy’la” can be used to mean “lover” and since Kirk’s and Spock’s friendship was unusually close, this has led to some speculation over whether or not they had actually indeed become lovers. At our request, Admiral Kirk supplied the following comments on this subject: “I was never aware of this ‘lovers’ rumor, although I have been told that Spock encountered it several times. Apparently, he had always dismissed it with his characteristic lifting of his right eyebrow, which usually connoted some combination of surprise, disbelief, and/or annoyance. As for myself… I have always found my best gratification in that creature called woman. Also, I would not like to be thought of as being so foolish that I would select a love partner who came into sexual heat only once every seven years.”

I've never seen this before.

Gene Roddenberry:

[spock] did indeed consider Kirk to have become his brother. However, because “t’hy’la” can be used to mean “lover” and since Kirk’s and Spock’s friendship was unusually close, this has led to some speculation over whether or not they had actually indeed become lovers. At our request, Admiral Kirk supplied the following comments on this subject: “I was never aware of this ‘lovers’ rumor, although I have been told that Spock encountered it several times. Apparently, he had always dismissed it with his characteristic lifting of his right eyebrow, which usually connoted some combination of surprise, disbelief, and/or annoyance. As for myself… I have always found my best gratification in that creature called woman. Also, I would not like to be thought of as being so foolish that I would select a love partner who came into sexual heat only once every seven years.”

And a lot of people who wrote very disturbing Star Trek fanfiction just felt validated.