Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I am really looking forward to my Horror Fiction Writing course this quarter. I need to take another course but nearly everything is full so stuck with taking "Queer Theory." It's not a class I especially want to take but ehh, it fills a slot and it might not have a final. If it does have a final than I can kiss Thursday of the Chicago Trip goodbye unless I can talk the prof into letting me take it early.

Edited to add: Not taking a second class the quarter so Chicago Thursday still exists as a possibility.

Star Trek: The Experience, a Trek-themed attraction encompassing 4-D films/simulator rides, a restaurant modeled on Quark’s, Star Trek slot machines, Star Trek shops, a Star Trek museum, and more, opened on this day in 1998 at the Las Vegas Hilton. The attraction entertained millions of visitors for more than a decade before closing in 2008.

:doh:

Star Trek: The Experience, a Trek-themed attraction encompassing 4-D films/simulator rides, a restaurant modeled on Quark’s, Star Trek slot machines, Star Trek shops, a Star Trek museum, and more, opened on this day in 1998 at the Las Vegas Hilton. The attraction entertained millions of visitors for more than a decade before closing in 2008.

:doh:

Technically, 10 years and 9 months is more than a decade. Just.

(Jan 98 to sept 08)

Whilst assuring a customer today that her credit card number would not be stolen if she ordered a book from our website, she responded with the following question.

"Well, what if Julian Assange gets a hold of it?"

She didn't understand why I was laughing.

Whilst assuring to a customer today that her credit card number would not be stolen if she ordered a book from our website, she responded with the following question.

"Well, what if Julian Assange gets a hold of it?"

She didn't understand why I was laughing.

That is brilliant. Aside from anything else he's been cut off from most major credit card companies, so he'd actually need her full bank details to get cash out of her.