Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure I could swallow my car with a glass of water. Although why anyone would want to eat rust is beyond me.

What to get for a three year old girl who runs around singing this song all day-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvXbfrLpAx0

71GcdmCjb0L._SX342_.jpg

Awesome.

Edit- Correction, cancel that. She wants a BMO. Which is a pretty good choice.

Edit- Nope, BMO is a San Diego Comic Con exclusive, placing him a little outside my price range right now. Went with a Jake and a BMO card.

Looking online for a possible cover art I ended up stumbling across this from an image search for Okratron 5000 (an anime/video game voiceover studio run by Chris Sabat):

59867_478005992232121_817109400_n.jpg

For a good chunk of time I alternated between thinking I was Mr. Sparkle or some sort of punchline to the voice actors that have come through Winnipeg.

Then it finally clicked on me that I've seen the name Kellen Voss in about a dozen different titles. I'm not used to other people having my name, okay.

I've met two other people with my first name.

One is a student of mine. That should tell you something.

And the other was a three year old kid when I was a waiter. I overheard his mother talking to him and, shocked at meeting my first ever Desmond, I was like "That's my name too!" The kid cried and cried and cried. I think he might have grown up to be that student.

I didn't meet anyone my age called Ian until I lived in Canada, when of the other British guys happened to be called that.

The weirdest congregation of Ians was my student radio station, when there weren't just 5 regular staff members/presenters called Ian, but there were even two Ian Wilsons. So we went by our radio monikers - Indie Ian and Sporty Ian.

I have a rather common first name. It's my last name that always throws people. They either mangle the pronunciation or I have to spell it for them. Oh, and I have the exact same name as this guy aka my Google Shield.

Sort of related, the one thing about my name that irks me, is when people spell my first name wrong. Not all the time, just the specific times when my name is written down the right way in front of them, and they still spell it with an i.

I didn't meet anyone my age called Ian until I lived in Canada, when of the other British guys happened to be called that.

The weirdest congregation of Ians was my student radio station, when there weren't just 5 regular staff members/presenters called Ian, but there were even two Ian Wilsons. So we went by our radio monikers - Indie Ian and Sporty Ian.

Pretty common in Canada. My brother in law's an Ian and I have known several.

I have never met another person named Tom. Mine is a lonely existence. This is what Data might feel like if he had feelings.

My dad and my former boss.