Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now on the phone:

HIM: Sir, my name is _____ and I am calling to you from Cloud Nine Online (or something like that, his accent is very thick)

ME: Uh-huh.

HIM: I am calling, sir to tell you that your computer has just downloaded a malicious file and I can walk you through the process of getting rid of it and safeguarding your computer.

ME: Can I ask what computer it is you think I have?

HIM: My system is only telling me that it is a Windows computer.

ME: You're a LIAR! You waste of sperm. Quit calling people and ripping them off you scum-fuck. You should have been a dribble down your mother's leg you PIECE OF SHIT!!! HANG UP THE PHONE AND GO DIE IN A FUCKING TIRE FIRE!!!

HIM: ...sorry <klick>

So...I'm pretty sure i can put "improv skills" on my artistic resume.

Someone in China just bought an app with my itunes profile.

Get Des on him!

I know some Mandarin curse words. I had a Chinese exchange student as a lab partner in Chemistry 11. I became his friend and he taught me Chinese swears. He also did all the labs. I got a B.

I kinda want to find Des's phone number now and pretend to be a telemarketer just so I can hear one of these awesome sounding outbursts.

PM me. :smilewinkgrin:

I know your voice, Ackerman. I know your voice.

Irony - a school of business that's all about professionalism springing a last minute phone interview on a candidate with no prior contact for 11 days.

The good news out of all of this is that I'm getting a shitton of phone interviews. And a really good opening just came up with another local company, so things are definitely moving one way or the other.

An Afternoon with Ludacris.

As many know, I manage a supplement store in Atlanta. Since we're so close to the airport, we get a lot of pro athletes and wrestlers as customers. We also have quite a few celebrities based in the area as regulars.

So Ludacris comes in today and gets some stuff. His total is X amount of dollars and 48 cents. He gives me the exact dollar amount and then digs through his pocket for some change. He pulls out a roll of $20 bills the size of a newborn infant, digs some more, then checks the other pocket. He pulls out a stack of $100 bills that is likely more than I will make in the next six months. He then puts that back and tells me to give him a second as he runs out to his car.

He then goes into a Cadillac worth more than everything I have ever owned in my life and possibly more than my very life as well. He's scrambling through his glovebox, under seats, everything. Finally he runs back in and says he can't find any change.

"Don't worry about it" I said, taking 50 cents out of my pocket and putting it into the drawer.

"Good lookin out, man."

Then he grabbed his stuff and left.

This has been An Afternoon with Ludacris.

An Afternoon with Ludacris.

As many know, I manage a supplement store in Atlanta. Since we're so close to the airport, we get a lot of pro athletes and wrestlers as customers. We also have quite a few celebrities based in the area as regulars.

So Ludacris comes in today and gets some stuff. His total is X amount of dollars and 48 cents. He gives me the exact dollar amount and then digs through his pocket for some change. He pulls out a roll of $20 bills the size of a newborn infant, digs some more, then checks the other pocket. He pulls out a stack of $100 bills that is likely more than I will make in the next six months. He then puts that back and tells me to give him a second as he runs out to his car.

He then goes into a Cadillac worth more than everything I have ever owned in my life and possibly more than my very life as well. He's scrambling through his glovebox, under seats, everything. Finally he runs back in and says he can't find any change.

"Don't worry about it" I said, taking 50 cents out of my pocket and putting it into the drawer.

"Good lookin out, man."

Then he grabbed his stuff and left.

This has been An Afternoon with Ludacris.

Post of the Day! :bowdown: