The Blackest Night

prez

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, Lyssa Dark said in the Sinestro Tales of the Sinestro Corps back-up that Sinestro was the greatest of the Green Lanterns and would be again. He just doesn't know it yet. And, to be fair, in the most recent issue of Green Lantern, Sinestro was inspiring what looked like hope with the people of Krougar.

Oh god I hope Sinestro is allowed to rejoin the Green Lantern corps. With our usual crew looking like they are spreading out amongst the other corps it would be very cool to see Sinestro sort of redeem himself. After all, he was infected by Parralax just like Jordan was, he was corrupted by the anomaly inside the central power battery. That could lead to some really interesting storylines in the future.

I have nothing against the Hal character, it's just that all three of the other Earth-Based GLs are more interesting characters, that are more consistently written.

Do you think that that might just be because Hal's been either dead or insane for most of the last fifteen years?

Hasn't he had like ten years over everyone besides Alan Scott as a Green lantern?

I want Alan Scott to save the day with ease, grab a paper and have his lantern make a pipe and armchair constructs, begin to read the paper and say "God damn kids...."

Hasn't he had like ten years over everyone besides Alan Scott as a Green lantern?

I want Alan Scott to save the day with ease, grab a paper and have his lantern make a pipe and armchair constructs, begin to read the paper and say "God damn kids...."

Post of the Day! :bowdown: