Random video game thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've come up with a way for a game to use Kinect that even people who hate Kinect would like.

Everything Kinect does is in the background where you don't see it. There is no video of you sitting there playing the game to remind you it's a Kinect game. It's watching you and listening to you at all times. It reacts to you if you get frustrated and scream obscenities at the screen(like I do all the time). If you stand up to take break it asks you where you are going, and tells you to get back in there and try harder.

Imagine GLaDOS making fun of you for being mostly water when you stand up and leave the room to take a pee break. Your commander in a military shooter berating you for not paying attention when you die because you were distracted by something else. How about in a stealth game, your phone rings and the bad guys react to it?

All of this would enhance the game without changing the way you play it.

Mega Man for the NES is pretty rare. Can go for over a thousand bucks new in box.

This store on eBay apparently pulled a new value out of their ass. Someone else can make the obvious joke about the price.

Looking at the rest of their items, this guy looks like a major rip off artist. Sells used strategy guides for $60 and loose PSone disks for $10.