Random video game thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, I was thinking either the 24" or 32", I'm leaning towards a 24" as I might use it for a computer monitor as well and I think 32" might be a bit big for that.

I'm using a 32" as my PC monitor right now. Granted it's because I do all my work sat on my bed since I don't have a desk, but for me the 32" is the ideal computer monitor size because I can actually see what I'm doing. Plus I watch all my TV through my PC.

• 3 weeks later...

Dead Rising was a sort of fun, but really shallow game. Dead Rising 2 fixed a good amount of the problems in the first game and was really fun, and a joy to complete. Dead Rising 2: Off the record, has the annoying crap that didn't work in the first game, but now in the second game setting.

I tried for two hours to get into the game, and when my guidance arrow disappeared for the seventh time, I just had to give up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They need some fresh blood right now. The 3DS is a failure, and they have lost a lot of the casual market to cell phones and the Kinect. Skyward Sword wasn't ready to be released or it wouldn't have a huge game-breaking bug in it. Unfortunately, perception is reality these days, and the perception is that Nintendo is getting lazy.