NBC late night shakeup

JackFetch

Guest DCAUFan1051

I agree Preston... I liked when Leno was on the Tonight Show. And stating the obvious here we all know NBC execs are dicks... this is the 2nd time they've pulled a stunt like this.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but didn't Leno say back when the deal was first inked "by that time, I would have had 17 wonderful years on this show, I'll be 59 and the time will be right"... He could have said no when NBC proposed all of this, and that would have put an end to it all, but he didn't, he went along with what NBC wanted...

Saying that Leno isn't the bad guy is like saying Hogan is innocent for not moving on to help the next gen of wrestlers. Both Hogan and the writers/company need to share responsibility, just like Leno and NBC.

Conan's last costly fake bit: ancient sloth fossil spraying caviar on an original Picasso. $65 million.

Nice clipshow of Tonight Show moments.

Now Conan's getting an "exit interview" from Steve Carrel.

If you didn't know, Tom Hanks coined CoCo.

Great performance by Neil Young.

Really nice and classy remarks from Conan.

Jay Leno is on the Oprah Winfrey Show right now, giving his side of the story. He also has a "big announcement" to make. On the commercial preview thing he looks really pissed. Might be worth watching.

• 1 month later...

So his twitter account was just a ruse to promote his tour, although he's not taking money from it, so that's another bright mark for him.

On returning to late night TV, does anyone think it will actually help Leno? I think Conan's audience is more like Lettermans audience, so those two could end up in a battle with Leno on the sidelines not losing out much?