Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe they can tap Dennis Rodman to assassinate Rogan and Franco.

I can't remember, how did they respond to Team America: World Police?

You don't remember the North Korean invasion of America?

Wait, that was that shitty Red Dawn remake. Carry on.

Dude should have been watching 30 Rock. He was played by Margaret Cho and was in love with Elizabeth Banks. Guy is really detached from reality. He's like the kid who thinks he can punish you for not playing with him by threatening not to play with you. Yes, that is based off a real incident.

Episode 2 was wayyy better. I love The crime blogger. Good angle and an interesting mouse for Lecter to play with in the future, I think. She's inquisitive and feisty like another woman in his future.

I think that the best part of this show is the music. I nodded appropriately when I saw Brian Reitzel's name in the credits. His 30 Days of Night score is one of my all-time favorites and the David Slade connection is there.

Edit: this post refers to Hannibal. Clearly got the wrong thread here.

I truly don't get it. Yes, crowdfunding will get this film funded in about an hour (assuming Smith is serious when he says that the Weinsteins would let him make the movie anyway, since they actually own the franchise, not Smith), but Harvey spends far more than $6M trying to get his Oscar bait publicized. Hell, he spends more on suits.

I have to wonder how much of this is ruboff from Red State; Smith's "critics are mean to me" hissyfit led to that movie only making back a quarter of its budget. He hasn't had even a minor box office success since Clerks 2 in 2006. Smith vocally blamed Harvey for not promoting Zack and Miri sufficiently, and Harvey is notoriously thinkskinned and holds grudges forever.