Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

Does the majority of the public give a shit who directs movies? Outside of the big names like Spielbergo or Jackson.

Yes. A lot of people look at their past movies to see if they want to bother with their new one. M. Night Shyamalan is the biggest example of this.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then why did Transformers 3 make a shitload of money then?

Most people like Bay's movies. Personally I don’t really like his movies. I know I don't matter in the bigger picture, and that's okay. Plenty of people still make stuff I like.

This will probably be successful because it's a well known franchise getting a big budget movie that will be molded to be enjoyable to a significant number of people and will be well marketed.

I’m not sure where this line of discussion is supposed to go.

Because Quicksilver and The Scarlet Witch are Avengers and mutants, they can be used in both franchises.

Thanks to the lawyers, they can't mention them being mutants in Avengers 2, and they can't mention them being Avengers in Days of Future Past. This is a great opportunity for both Marvel and Fox to benefit from this, and they are screwing it up.