Sign in to follow this  
dc20willsave

The Convention Thread

I will take pictures. If I get really drunk, I will try to entrust my camera to a more sober man than I.

I'm probably the safest bet for that one.

Finally buying my weekend pass tonight! If you're on the mailing list, you get $5 off (there's a link from an email that came last weekish that you click), and apparently there's also a $20 gift card to some store. Yay holiday deals!

Hrm. Interested to see the Walking Dead actors, and I'm wondering how different the second Eva might be, so that might be worth a watch.

Adham has renewed his interest in going to C2E2 without getting any more specific. I might need an update on who currently has and doesn't have rooms.

At present I have a two bed room and Ian still has first dibs on the second bed. Whilst I'm not personally opposed to someone else sleeping on the floor (inflatable bed/whatever) I'm sort of anxious not to cross any hotel policies whilst they still have my credit card at the desk (terms & conditions and whatnot). So availability sort of comes down to whether Adham comes along or not and whether Ian shares with him or me.

At present I have a two bed room and Ian still has first dibs on the second bed. Whilst I'm not personally opposed to someone else sleeping on the floor (inflatable bed/whatever) I'm sort of anxious not to cross any hotel policies whilst they still have my credit card at the desk (terms & conditions and whatnot). So availability sort of comes down to whether Adham comes along or not and whether Ian shares with him or me.

I've found that as long as you clean up a bit, they never notice.

So due to various things I'm not going anymore. I had already bought tickets while they were cheaper. I no longer need said tickets. If someone who hasn't gotten them.... and want them... contact me and I'm sure we can work something out.

So due to various things I'm not going anymore. I had already bought tickets while they were cheaper. I no longer need said tickets. If someone who hasn't gotten them.... and want them... contact me and I'm sure we can work something out.

I'll take it at such time that I have money...if you can sell it before that though feel free.

I'll take it at such time that I have money...if you can sell it before that though feel free.

Keep me posted... it's not like they are going anywhere. Besides if I have enough people wanting them from me I could just have a battle royal for them or something.