Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My four year old godson wanted to watch Star Wars ("Does it have 'splosions?" "Yes William, yes it does") so I loaned him the original trilogy DVD's, but before I handed them over I gave him a quick talk about how these were the only three there are and they never made any more. I couldn't face coming home to a small child yelling about how funny Jar Jar is.

Donald Duck is an Orange Lantern and thats the end of it.

You did the right thing Stavros.

Wouldn't it be awesome if at the end of Blackest Night, Donald Duck was the one to unite all the rings. Then he would say "Awee Shucks....it was nothing."

If Johns does that, I swear I will have tears of joy and buy everyone on here a drink at an open bar.

We need a which Duck stands on the Blackest Night spectrum.

I'd guess Daisy is the crazy kind of Star Sapphire. Mickey (Not a Duck but supporting cast) is part of the Indigo Tribe. Launchpad is either a blue lantern or a Sinestro Corp member (You hope you'll survive and fear for your life when you're in a plane.) Darkwing is a Green Lantern.

A customer at work just handed me a candle after I helped her find her textbooks. She just had it in her purse. So freaking random.