GREEN LANTERN (MOVIE): HAL JORDAN MAQUETTE

dcd_glm_product_1.jpg

GREEN LANTERN POWER BATTERY PROP REPLICA & CHARACTER MAQUETTES

dcd_glm_product_2.jpg

6-inch figure

180879_10150091949540765_144959715764_6502159_7643420_n.jpg

GL Projection Ring

182627_10150091949495765_144959715764_6502157_7281305_n.jpg

If the movie costume ends up looking like the DC Direct maquettes, I'll be happy with it. If it looks like the Mattel figure... ehh...

Apparently, that ring "projects the iconic Green Lantern symbol over 50 feet." That sounds pretty sweet.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kilowog according to IMDB is Dennis Haysbert.

I think whoever edited that confused the film with "Green Lantern: First Flight" (where Larroquette does voice Tomar-Re) and for whatever reason assumed Haysbert would reprise his role as Kilowog in the film (not that I would mind him doing so; I liked his Kilowog more than Michael Madsen's).

I don't actually mind the idea of watching this in 3D in that as long ALL the constructs don't fly out of the screen than it could potentially USE the medium fairly well. As opposed to when I saw The Green Hornet, which had no real business being in 3D at all.

As for that footage? I'm excited!! :buttrock:

Goddamn.

Bits with Ryan Reynolds and the suit/Hammond still looking fakey at times still worry me a bit, especially with Blake Lively looking like a blowup doll, but you know what? His first oath sent shivers up and down my spine, and the parts on Oa look fucking amazing (Hugestro and Tomar-Rush in particular). If nothing else, I'm gonna at least like half the movie. :P

As for that footage? I'm excited!! :buttrock:

This.

A lot of the lantern suits still look really fake (mostly Hal's mask). Hopefully they'll tighten that up by the time it gets released. But if not, then I think I can get over that, considering the amount of on-screen epic win in just those four minutes alone. Seeing those thousands of Lanterns all together like that was just incredible.

As Hannah said, that first oath was chillingly awesome. Love how you can see Hal's eyes actually get brighter with power as the oath progresses.

And they're certainly not being shy about Sinestro having pointed ears and pink skin. Badass.

A lot of the lantern suits still look really fake (mostly Hal's mask). Hopefully they'll tighten that up by the time it gets released..

On the new banner posted on the last page the mask has a texture on it that's not in the footage. I really hope that makes it into the movie.

maskyg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...