JackFetch

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Some concept art and the official description of the movie:

capture10222010023446.th.png capture10222010023457.th.png

In a universe as vast as it is mysterious, a small but powerful force has existed for centuries. Protectors of peace and justice, they are called the Green Lantern Corps. A brotherhood of warriors sworn to keep intergalactic order, each Green Lantern wears a ring that grants him superpowers. But when a new enemy called Parallax threatens to destroy the balance of power in the Universe, their fate and the fate of Earth lie in the hands of their newest recruit, the first human ever selected: Hal Jordan.

In a universe as vast as it is mysterious, a small but powerful force has existed for centuries. Protectors of peace and justice, they are called the Green Lantern Corps. A brotherhood of warriors sworn to keep intergalactic order, each Green Lantern wears a ring that grants him superpowers. But when a new enemy called Parallax threatens to destroy the balance of power in the Universe, their fate and the fate of Earth lie in the hands of their newest recruit, the first human ever selected: Hal Jordan.

Parallax? I thought Hector Hammond was gonna be the main villain this film

It's confusing, but they both are. Hammond is the baddie for the Earth part of the story.

It's confusing, but they both are. Hammond is the baddie for the Earth part of the story.

Hmmmmm...I hope they're able to juggle the two well while building up Sinestro becoming a villain. Perhaps Hammond'll be a pawn of Parallax like Scarecrow was of Ra's al Ghul in Batman Begins. Otherwise, we'll get another Spider-Man 3.

• 3 weeks later...

...Is it bad that I seriously thought Ryan Reynolds was Ben Stiller when he was in the mask?

Also, please, let us be getting more of Blake's acting, cause she looks like a blowup doll in those clips.

The effects for the ring use itself look really good, though, and I think I saw Kilowog in there?